- Dr Akiko Nagao, Ryukoku University, Japan
- Dr Bin-Bin Yu, Lunghwa University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Dr Duc Huu Pham, Vietnam National University, Vietnam
- Dr Dwi Poedjiastutie, Universitas Muhammadiyah Malang, Indonesia
- Dr Hsiu-Ling Hsu, National Penghu University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Dr Lucía Pintado-Gutiérrez, Dublin City University, Ireland
- Dr Manisha Patil, Y.C. Institute of Science, India
- Dr Michele Eduarda Brasil De Sá, University of Brasília, Brazil
- Dr Michinobu Watanabe, Toin Gakuen High School, Japan
- Dr Raees Unnisa, Qassim University, Ministry of Higher Education, Saudi Arabia
- Dr Rolando Jr. Lontok, Nizwa College of Technology, Oman
- Dr Saadia Elamin, Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia
- Dr Teodoro Macaraeg, University of Caloocan City, The Philippines
- Professor Benny Lee, SIM University, Singapore
IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACLL Review Committee, please visit our application page.
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACLL conferences via the links below.