IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACLL Review Committee, please send your CV to email@example.com.
- Dr Michele Eduarda Brasil De Sá, University of Brasília, Brazil
- Dr Saadia Elamin, Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia
- Dr Hsiu-Ling Hsu, Kun-Shan University, Taiwan
- Professor Benny Lee, SIM University, Singapore
- Dr Rolando Jr. Lontok, Nizwa College of Technology, Oman
- Dr Bin-Bin Yu, Lunghwa University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Dr Teodoro Macaraeg, University of Caloocan City, The Philippines
- Dr Duc Huu Pham, Vietnam National University, Vietnam
- Dr Raees Unnisa, Qassim University, Ministry of Higher Education, Saudi Arabia
- Dr Lucía Pintado-Gutiérrez, Dublin City University, Ireland
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACLL conferences via the links below.