ACLL2019 Review Committee
- Dr Paul Nepapleh Nkamta, North-West University, Mafikeng Campus, South Africa
- Dr Anes Mohamed, Kansai Gaidai University, Japan
- Dr Khairul Aini Mohamed Jiri, English Language Teaching Centre, Ministry of Education Malaysia, Malaysia
- Dr Aini Akmar Mohd Kasim, Universiti Teknologi Mara, Malaysia
- Dr Diana Hasan, Bung Hatta University, Indonesia
- Dr Manisha Patil, Y.C. Institute of Science, India
- Dr Edsoulla Chung, University of Cambridge, United Kingdom
- Professor Jeremy Chambers, Advan College of Languages, Japan
- Dr Mei-Huei Tsay, Central Taiwan University of Science and Technology, Taiwan
- Dr Michinobu Watanabe, Toin Gakuen High School, Japan
- Dr Mehnaz Choudhury, Central Women's University, Bangladesh
- Dr Norizul Azida Darus, MARA University of Technology Malaysia (UiTM), Malaysia
- Dr Moriam Quadir, East West University, Bangladesh
- Dr Raees Unnisa, Qassim University, Ministry of Higher Education, Saudi Arabia
- Dr Saadia Elamin, Prince Sultan University, Saudi Arabia
- Professor Stuart Perrin, Xian Jiaotong-Liverpool University, China
- Dr Suhaily Abdullah, Politeknik Jeli Kelantan, Malaysia
- Dr Tichie Ann Baena, St. Paul University Dumaguete, Philippines
IAFOR's peer review process, which involves both reciprocal review and the use of Review Committees, is overseen by conference Organising Committee members under the guidance of the Academic Governing Board. Review Committee members are established academics who hold PhDs or other terminal degrees in their fields and who have previous peer review experience.
If you would like to apply to serve on the ACLL2019 Review Committee, please visit our application page.
Previous Review Committees
View details of review committees at past ACLL conferences via the links below.